Tenancy In Bowden
Emmett are about to commence construction of an impressive new development in up-and-coming Bowden.
Situated at 4 Park Terrace Bowden, the facility has one remaining tenancy available.
One ground floor space of 100sqm is for lease and sits prominently on the Northern side of the building fronting the new Bowden Train Station Plaza.
This substantial, architecturally designed building will house a childcare facility with 112 places. The space will suit a variety of uses such as:
- Allied health
- Office / consulting
About the site
- 4 Park Terrace Bowden sits on the corner of Second Street and overlooks the busy Bowden Railway station
- The site is exposed to some 51,400 vehicles every day and sits on the Northern side of Park Terrace over the rail lines affording a clear view of the building
- Multiple carparking options are available
- The $1 billion Bowden Project launched in 2011 and is anticipated to complete in 2024/25
- The former Clipsal and Origin sites have been remediated for residential and mixed use, with a vibrant community of owner-occupiers already in place
- The site is located within 2km of Adelaide CBD and adjoins the Riverbank precinct
- Plan is to develop in the order of 2000 ‐2500 dwellings, home to 3500 residents, with the highest concentration of 5 star green star residential buildings in Australia
- Approx 300m to Entertainment precinct (Entertainment centre, Adelaide United Soccer stadium, “The Gov” The Governor Hindmarsh Pub)
- Approx. 2km City & Riverbank
- Approx. 1.5km Adelaide Oval & Memorial Drive Tennis Centre
- 10m to the Bowden Train Station
- 200m to the Tram Station and
- 300m to the North Adelaide Train Station
The site effectively sits above the Bowden Train Station. Transport options include:
- New Bowden Train Station ‐ Outer Harbour Train (Port Adelaide to Town)
- Tram (access to town and through to Glenelg) North Adelaide Train Station ‐ Gawler Train (Gawler to Town) Greenway off road cycle and walking path (Port Adelaide to Town)
- Bus routes (Port Rd & Hawker St)
Community & Amenity
- Plant 4
- Park Terrace Community Garden
- Plant 4 Events (Markets, Christmas fairs, Wine tastings, Cheese days, Movies nights, Plant fairs)
Council is in the process of rezoning 10Ha of land adjacent to the Bowden development which is likely to see in the order of 1500 dwellings and 2500 residents into the future.
For all enquiries, please contact: